July16

July16

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bird watching

This morning Jerry and I went outside, with the sun shining and the birds chirping, it looks like its going to be a beautiful day! As we were walking around in the yard I noticed a couple of small birds on the feeders. They were a Black Cap Chickadees, they were so cute....one of those times I wish I had my camera out there with me! And to get a picture of the beautiful sun coming up through the trees :) I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities coming with spring on its way in!

Jerry really seems to have interest in the birds as well... haha.
Pretty tree::
Happy WEEKEND!!!
We have lots to do today & our Wedding Shower is tomorrow!!! We're super excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...