July16

July16

Friday, February 4, 2011

Finally Friday!

It's finally Friday! I can't wait until Luke gets off work, and we can start our weekend. Hopefully it warms up alittle out there in the elements! lol. Today's wind chill is -10 burrrrr... Going down to mom and dad's to put the horses out for a while in this beautiful sunshine! At least it's sunny out there. I'm sooo ready for spring weather and spring flowers to get here :) AND soon following that, the lovely warm, hot weather of SUMMER!!!
Yesterday Jerry and I went outside playing in the snow for just a little while. In some areas the snow difts in the backyard were up to my hip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...