July16

July16

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jewelry Organization

~Jewelry Organization~
As some of you already know, I make a lot of my own jewelry.  I seen this idea out of a pottery barn magazine, a while ago and wanted to make one! I thought it would be perfect to hang some earrings, since my jewelry box is pretty full!!...Ok more like over flowing. Haha.

*All you need is a frame that you like (I got mine from Hobby Lobby)
*Some wire, I used wire that I use for necklaces, or bracelets.
*A staple gun & maybe a hammer, I had to tack my staples in a little more.
*Tie the wire across, or however you want to do that...I just used crimp beads (again from my jewelry)
**AND HANG UP YOUR EARRINGS!!!

Looks great hanging on the wall, next to my jewelry box!


~Party with:: 
Sunday Showcase Party -Under the Table and Dreaming...

3 comments:

  1. Another issue: your horses are fantastic! I wish I had horses...

    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jewelry holder!! It looks great!

    I like the idea of the wire for earrings. I have my jewelry hanging from hooks on the back of my bedroom door...but I need something for my earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great....I've been looking for something!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...