July16

July16

Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspiration~

This morning I have been lost all over blog world! lol... and i'm feeling quite inspired right now to go get lots of things done, before going to work today. Right now I'm in the middle of organizing my jewelry room a little bit better. I bought some new bright red baskets, two pretty boxes, and more goodies yesterday for it! (If you go to my link on the right side, towards the top of the page, it'll say"Damita's Pretty Wrap Jewelry" click on that too see my jewelry room, as it was...new pictures to come soon, I promise!)

I'm also working on doing a "wall gallery" with odds and ends... I can't wait to start hanging up some things, I have most of it layed out in the floor as we speak! haha. I need to get some up because our good friend Clayton is coming to stay with us for the weekend! He'll be here when I get off work today, can't wait!! :)


Inspiring Pictures...I just love these that I have found online here! Such great ideas!!



 *Now this turquoise wooden thing, I'm super excited about because last week my mom and dad went to the auction and actually bought me a couple of these!! I'm excited to see what I can do with them!! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great all the ideas you get just from looking at other people work and art. It's amazing how inspiring other people's work is.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...