July16

July16

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! I can't believe it's already gone, these years are just flying by so fast. This one was the first Christmas we didn't have any snow that I can remember, kind of crazy. OK i'm ready for spring and warmer weather now! ....haha. Here's just a few pics for now.

Cuff Bracelet I made myself for the Holidays!

Our sweet "ugly" Christmas sweaters

New quilt my Grandma Sue made us :) :)

And last but not least.... mom's little reindeer<3 She's just so adorable!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
~Hugs~

1 comment:

  1. what a fabulous blog but i have to admit -- i would come here regardless -- just to look at Jerry!!!!!!! how cute is that little furbaby!!!!! please give him a BIG hug from all of us here (shhh...don't tell my doxies : ) your mom's little reindeer is absolutely precious -- but Jerry -- i don't know what "it" is...but he has IT!!!! : ) thanks for sharing your life with us and i look forward to getting to know you throughout the new year! enjoy! and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...