July16

July16

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Building the perfect Nest

~This little bird house, my grandmother made us, is packed full of little tiny sticks and feathers. I've been peaking in there every once in a while when they fly out. I don't know how they could fit much more in there! But they just keep bringing more and more things in. Those little birds are so cute and fun to watch. The house is right on our front deck so we see them alot! It's so funny when such a small bird has this big twig that he's shoving in there, to make his warm little nest. 

~And if you remember from a few posts ago when I put the yarn out, there's alot missing so I think birds are using it to create their nests :) {Smiles}



xo Holly

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty bird house!! How fun to watch them building a nest! Maybe you'll see some baby birds soon!! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I actually thought I heards some babies in there today! Lots of little cherps! ~hugs~

      Delete
  2. Your grandmother was very talented! How long ago was it built? We put yarn out for the birds too. Now they are using it to build a nest in my dryer vent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think she made it for us last year, she's made several for us...we love getting handmade gifts :) Oh no in the dryer vent!! lol Have a lovely day! ~hugs~

      Delete
  3. Hi Holly,
    Your blog looks so cute, and I love the sweet little bird house.
    My booth is in a shop located in Dekalb Il. If you are ever near by let me know!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Oh I definately will, it looks like i'm about 2 1/2 hours away, but would love to come visit sometime. Your shop is just adorable! xo

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...