July16

July16

Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Jewelry

Hi there! Happy Sunday!!
I made some new handmade jewelry. Mostly earrings right now and if you scroll to the end I made some fun vintage inspired pendants for some necklaces soon to come :) 





{{ I just love all these pretties :) They make me smile! }}




a wee note:: 
I took several new pairs up to the shop 
{{Uptown Shoppes on state street, in Laporte, IN }} 
So if you're in the area, stop in a have a look! 
*Taking some new things up today also, such as; an old barn door, handmade hoops, a few more of my candles, warmer tarts, and some vintage treasures! :) 

I'll be posting soon about some of the little treasures I found last weekend! 
Soo.... have a fabulous day and Happy Sunday! 
xox Holly


9 comments:

  1. love the new pretties and the sneak peek on the necklaces. :)

    Have a great weekend.
    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & yummy jewelry Holly! Would love to visit your shop...when we take the cross country trip in the "still just a dream" camper, I'll come visit you! :) Have a good week! Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pam!! Would love for you to visit!! :) Happy Tuesday! xo Hugs!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful Holly!! Wishing you a lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very talented. Beautiful baubles. I think you and Casey would like to make a visit to Josie's Western themed birthday party. Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly these earrings are gorgeous! If a tiny hummingbird were to pass your way while wearing these earrings, they may just try to take a drink.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...