July16

July16

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The crows and owls need Party Hats too!!

Hi there! Happy sweet Thursday! 
My goodness, time is just flying by, seems like I haven't posted in a while! I've been pretty busy lately though. I've been making new things for my booth (which I still haven't gotten good pictures of yet) hopefully soon!!! I made these black birds and the feathery owls some party hats for Halloween!! 






I also made a pipe cleaner kitty cat following Elizabeth's tutorial over at Creative Breathing.
~*~*~*~*
Lately our weather has been feeling like its the middle of the hot summer, so i'm enjoying it being warm still, because here in Indiana it could be snowing in the next month! It's probably just right around the corner! Lol. But hopefully not, I'm excited for some cooler fall weather! I love the crisp cooler mornings and evenings, apple pickings and opening the doors and windows all up, letting that wonderful breeze come in! I'm excited to start doing some crochet again here soon too! 
~*~*~*~
I've been enjoying a good cup of coffee and catching up with you all, Jerry is laying at me feet chewing a bone with a toy too! :) 
Happy sweet day to you! 
xox Holly





6 comments:

  1. I love love love your decorations! You can't go wrong with party hats! Your little owl looks adorable in his owl paper hat...my favorite. Walmart has even larger owls for about $5...I'm seeing an Owlbert Senior in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little party hats...I use them on everything I possibly can! I love decorating for the fall...and owls are always welcome in my house :)
    Have a great day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everything needs a party hat. Most of my Halloween creatures end up with little hats during October. Bring on fall and cooler temps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FABULOUS!!!!!!! I love your creation!!!! Everyone needs a party hat and your little crow looks spectacular! Love your creativity! : ) Halloween is going to be FABULOUS in your house! Now is Mr. Jerry dressing up? I CAN'T Wait for that! Sending hugs to you and yours and BIG BIG HUGS for my friend Mr. Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet party hats!! I really love the owl! I need to find some! Have a beautiful rest of the week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...