July16

July16

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

This past week....

Hi there sweet friends!!! 
I have missed you! 
Our home internet and phone wasn't working for a whole week and a couple days....it felt like forever! I occasionally could get enough signal on my phone to look at Instagram or post a picture here and there, I'm so glad our internet is back now! I have a lot of catching up to do with you all!!! 

Over this weekend Luke's brother got married on Saturday, and I got to take some pictures for them!! 
It turned out to be a beautiful weekend. And nice weather for an outside wedding!



Luke and I  :) 

 I made some of my handmade candles in these boot glasses.



Hope you have a lovely week!!!
 I'm excited to catch up with you and see what you've been up to!! :) 
xo Holly 




10 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love the homemade candles in the boot glasses. Have a great week! Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought som of those boot glasses and a boot jug yesterday! Lovely idea to fill with candles.
    Lovely photos ...
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know how you feel, I was lost without my computer! Beautiful photos, sweet couples - BOTH! Love your fun candles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Your photos are very nice. You and hubby are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boot candles are right up my alley! What a sweet idea.

    Glad you are back online :-)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous couples (both of you). The boot candles are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures my dear. I love those boot candles. What a great idea.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those candles are so cute and clever! Love your gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big Congratulations to your BIL and his new wife, such lovely photos!

    Doesn't it make you nuts without your computer?! whisper whisper It's embarrassing how addicted I am LOL

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...