July16

July16

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Loving the sunshine!

Had to share a few pictures I took of Grant outside,
 he was pretty interested in that flower! lol

 Such a sweet heart!

Grant and Jerry 


I've been making some custom order things lately
 some candles and jewelry! 

my new coffee cup, I found at Tj Maxx :) 


Hope you all have some sun shine today! 
We are suppose to be getting some "spring" weather (finally)  this week!!! 
Warming up and sunny!!.....Hurray....we can't wait! 

Have a lovely day!! 

xo Holly 


ps. You can find me on Instagram:: Damita's Pretty Wrap 



6 comments:

  1. Awww...very sweet photo :) Still cold here and not much sunshine! Nice mug.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetie he is! Happy spring Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh he is adorable!! we're waiting on that spring weather too. cant wait! we deserve it! lol!
    have a great day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grant is growing so fast. He is such a cutie.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie an outside boy already!!! Almost one can't believe it!!! You guys did a great job!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my gosh that Grant is adorable! Looks like you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...