July16

July16

Friday, January 13, 2017

A very Happy New Year & Muffin Tin Challenge

Hi sweet friends!! 
A very Happy New Year to you all!! 

The last several times I've went to update or write a little post, blogger has told me I needed to make a new one.....not today! Lol. So I thought I'd pop in and say Hello!! 
Hope you all are well!! 

I seen there's a little Valentine swap going, can't wait to see all your sweet creations!! 

Recently, I joined a little "muffin tin" challenge for beading jewelry. You can go read about it over at Humble Beads Blog 
So I've been working on making a few little projects! 

Gathering up some supplies and figuring out what to make!

6 little projects in each muffin tin cup


 And finished projects! 



 Here's a couple festive necklaces I made before the holidays :) 

Wishing you all a lovely day and weekend!! 
The sun is shining today....yay! It's been rainy and not so nice here...which is so odd for us in the middle of January. Usually we have lots of pretty snow. 

xo Holly 

ps. I'll be adding some new things 
to my Etsy shop in the next few days :) 

pps.  Jerry and Grant had to get in, and say Hello too!!! :) :) 





4 comments:

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...