July16

July16

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June 1st!

Happy June 1st everyone!! I just can't believe our wedding is this weekend already!! :) Practically 3 days away!! AHHH what am I doing on here... I need to finish laundry, pack for the honeymoon, clean the house(family is coming in tomorrow), put the horses outside, do the barn for later, drop off the cake topper to our wonderful cake lady, && do whatever else inbetween there! lol. I'm soo glad the warm weather is here to stay ((well it seems like it anyways)) FINALLY!!! Well I better go get something done ...lol. Everyone have a fantastic rest of the week!!! :) :)

{Jerry all curled up on the couch}

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck. My husband and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary this June...it is worth every moment...enjoy. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a huge fan of the warm weather but then again who isn't. Spring and summer is what we all look forward too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...