July16

July16

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Summer Time

The first day of summer today....well almost gone by now, but it was such a lovely day....really warm and sunny the way I like it! My sister and I went and rode horses over at the trainers' again today. Lots of fun!!! We've been going over and helping out, its pretty busy this time of the year, babies being born, fair kids, yearlings, and the two and three olds that need worked. I'll try to get a few pics of the babies next time I go, they are sooo darn cute!! :)

With summer on the mind I can't wait to use our new beverage dispenser!!! And put some FRESH fruit in it!

This is our dispenser, not as exciting empty but I'll be sure to fill it soon!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...