July16

July16

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fun Photo booth

I just love love weddings!!! They are so exciting & beautiful!
One of my good friends Becky and Matt just got married, YaY so exciting
for them!! Luke and I have quite a few weddings to go to this summer/fall.
{{That means More to come!!}} haha. One thing that was super cool at her wedding was
their photo booth! It was such a hit! They actually made it too! :)



  HAHA! This was so much fun!!!


Again what a fantastic idea! I want to make one just for fun and when
we have people over!! hehe....

*** I'm going to start collecting some frames!
*Then spray paint them and have Luke help me make a frame out of some wood
 and then she just covered hers in material! Pretty simple and soo cute! Let me know if
anyone else trys this, I would love to see how it turns out!!


Featured on::
UndertheTableandDreaming 

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Having it on hand would be so cute for all of your guests...then you could photograph them and put them in a giant frame or book for others to get a kick out of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly!
    So glad you linked up this amazing photo booth last week at the Tuesday To Do Party. How much fun! I'm behind commenting on everyone's link up because on some technical difficulties...think they're worked out now!!! Hope to see you again soon!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com
    PS. Your horses are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks! It was quite a process to get all the materials and put everything together! I found a lot of my frames on Etsy and at antique stores. Love your blog!So cute! I tried blogging before the wedding... I did one post and got to busy! Matt and I are moving back in December! We have a house of Fail Road! So excited! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...