July16

July16

Friday, July 15, 2011

Treasures {part 2}

Hello there, friends! Well yesterday I promised I would share some of the treasures my mom and I found while we were out the other day. So here are some of them!! :)
 Such beauties!!
*This is a whole set of at least 6 plus a few more on some of the items {{Like I got 8 side plates!}} and then some! I got the dinner plates, side plates, saucer and tea cups, large bowl and regular sized bowls!! All for $25!
I thought they were soo pretty!

 OoOoOo these look like root beer float glasses to me and let me tell you, they are delicious in them! hehe

~Stay tuned for some more treasures, I can't wait to show you whats next!
~Smiles & Happy Friday!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...