July16

July16

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just Waiting...


We are waiting for the snowstorm to arrive.  The hubby is getting off work earlier today...I kinda hope we get snowed in! If it's going to be in the twenty somethings it mise well snow lol. PLUS I want to work on my quilt some! I can't wait til I get some done and post some pictures!! I have everything cut, now I just need to start sewing my peices together :) I'm excited/nervous....its my first one!!
Make sure if you need to go somewhere to get out and get back in before all this snow comes!!
I went to the grocery store last night and it was packed everyone was stocking up! lol.

Have a wonderful day, stay warm! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your snow!!!! i bet you jerry will be happy too -- i just can't get enough of that precious face!!! shhhhh...don't tell my dachshunds! : ) lol!!! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...