July16

July16

Friday, February 17, 2012

~Play Time for Jerry~

Jerry got to go over to "grammys" house and
have a play date with Piper and AnnaBell...
Top::: Jerry and Anny
Bottom::: Piper and Jerry ....there booty butts...hehe
Gotta love those Corgi bootys...so cute!

BOOOOOOTY Butttt
He LOVES going over to mom's, he gets soooo excited, and it's so cute!
I'll just ask him Jerry you want to go over to Grammys?!? And he runs no sprints
to the door!

~Adventures to Grammys!! Never a dull moment there!
Jerry says have a great weekend!!!
~licks~

4 comments:

  1. So cute. I bet they had a great time playing.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable...Jerry is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!! they are toooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! look at them! i can't resist a corgi bootie!!!! (shhhhh...don't tell my doxies : ) thanks for giving me a HUGE smile today! sending hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...