July16

July16

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rag Quilt

I just found this really neat quilt....
(I've been seeing a few floating
around in the pinterest area too). 
Over at Pickles and Cheese she made one and gives
very helpful tips and gives a link to a
you tube video, that is also very helpful!

Just by watching the you tube video HERE I feel like I
could start making one!!

This one is the one "Pickles and Cheese" made....sew adorable!
       
***But first...I need to finish the quilt that I'm working on!
Maybe when mom and I go to Hobby Lobby later today I will
take a peak at some fabrics for the cozy rag quilt!!!!
I've never worked with flannel before, but it sounds cozy!
{{Side NOTE:: Lisa over @Pickles and Cheese, made hers out of regular cotton fabrics}}
Hope you get encouraged to make one too!! :) Happy Thursday to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...