July16

July16

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Vintage Necklaces and SpRiNgY things

Hi there! Happy (almost) mid-week! 
Wanted to show a couple necklaces that I made. I really love how they turned out!! 
I used a vintage brooch, vintage lace/trim and vintage pearls 
(from a necklace I found in an antique store, in this post here) up the sides. 



And here the second vintage necklace: 
vintage brooch piece, vintage lace/trim
and (5) vintage pearls up the side. 


Both necklaces are long 
 and both measuring about 30 inches 
((And both for sale too!!)) 

Bunny friends! 
I whipped these little cuties up, they were really easy and fun.(Found on Pinterest)
I'm hoping to make some more with some pretty fabrics too! 
Perfect to stick in some Easter baskets!

 Yay for Pom-Pom Flowers!!!
I made these Pom-Pom flowers and took them up to my booth in some pretty painted, distressed and sealed ball jars I started working on last summer! Lucky me on our only (so far) upper 40s degree weather we had a week ago I sealed the yellow outside. Ok, it might have reached into the 50s! lol.

{a picture in my Booth at Uptowne Shoppes}


Happy mid-week!!
Wishing you a creative day!
xo Holly 

ps. there is a slight chance we might be going to an auction tomorrow!!! YIPEEEEE! *weather permitting and dad permitting LOL (depending on how his work day goes) 


Linking with Common Ground 


8 comments:

  1. That asymmetrical necklace is SO pretty - love it! The canning jars of pompom flowers are a perfect touch of Spring for your booth and Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea of the painted canning jars and pom pom flowers. Your jewelry is always so clever and charming. I hope you get to that auction! I love seeing what you buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new additions! Hope your Dad's day goes well and you find treasures at the auction. I've thought about trying those pompom flowers, yours are so cute, may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty necklaces and I love the pom-pom flowers in the Mason jars!

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it all the necklases are very cool!! Is that your own design? ANd ou know I am digging those pom pom flowers!! Hope ya got to go to the auction!! they are a blast!!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful necklaces!! And your booth is always so sweet! Hope you get to go to the auction!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your necklaces are gorgeous. I love seeing your booth. I guess one day I should get pictures of mine.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really liking your new jewelry creations. Love the way you use the pretty lace and the vintage jewels together. Cute, cute pom-pom flowers too:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...