July16

July16

Friday, December 19, 2014

Fireplace mantel








A few pictures of my mantel. The old fireplace mantel itself is new to me this year, my mom got it for me as an early gift so I could decorate it up for the holidays! I really like it! I thought I had a couple better pictures of it and our tree that is in front of it and to the side. I'll have to get one to show you the full view! 

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!! It's very unusual that we don't have any snow right now, or by now. Seems like we've had very gloomy days, I love when we have snow outside, it looks so pretty and it really brightens the whole house up (good for picture taking!!) 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!! 
We're planning on making lots of Christmas cookies!! 
And watching Christmas movies!!

Happy Holidays! 
xo Holly 



13 comments:

  1. Your mantel looks gorgeous! I especially love the jar full of vintage ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are delightful! It's all such fun isn't it? Merry Christmas my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo much prettiness ! Happy weekend to you too,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the jars and cloches! They are great to use. Pretty Christmas mantle!
    Merry Christmas.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing your decorations. So sweet. Oh my gosh I can not believe you do not have snow yet. I love seeing your snow pictures.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly! Isn't it so much fun to have a mantle to decorate? Yours looks great! This house is the first one I've had with a mantle, and I'm loving it!
    Your Hot Chocolate Bar is adorable too! I need to find one of those big jars with the red knob. So cute!
    Thank you for the sweet card! I love the vintage sugar bells!
    Happy Holidays!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Holly, just love your pretty mantle and the white elf, adorable!

    The decorated wall bird cage is so sweet too. Hope you get snow and we don't, lol. Have a very merry!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mantle is fantastic. What a fun early gift. I love how you used your cloche and large jar too. That decorated bird cage is just lovely too. It's just stunning for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS. I was going to say this earlier, but I'm so ready for a white Christmas too! How crazy to have no snow after all that earlier snow in November.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, Holly! I am in love with this mantle. I especially love the ornaments in the jar. So so pretty!

    Happy Holidays to you and your sweet family :-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Holly! I still need to do some baking too. I hope you and your family enjoy a blessed and merry Christmas.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...