July16

July16

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy Mail before Christmas


Hi sweet friends!! 
I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas! 
I haven't showed you a couple sweet things that I received in the mail before Christmas. 

I won this very sweet little train case all decked out by Kim over at Musings from Kim K. 
 She even included yummy cookies on the stove!
 (Those by the way are the cutest tiniest cookies!!)


 wrapped packages by Santa's feet....
 and a hung Christmas stocking on the wall!
Too cute!!
Thank you so much Kim, I just love it and have been enjoying it!
 Every time I walk past it I smile! :) 

I ordered some things from Heather over at Vintage Grey
Of course they are just more than gorgeous!! 
I just adore her work, so many beautiful pieces!!
I ordered a few sweet pieces for birthday gifts for my mom, her birthday was earlier in December.
And she absolutely loved them too!! So very pretty everything was, thank you so much Heather!!!

 A couple pictures of my mom's birthday gifts, I especially loved giving her the pretty vintage box :)

Wishing you a lovely and very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
blessings, 
xo Holly 




9 comments:

  1. I love all of your pretty things and Happy Birthday to your Mom. My mother has a Dec birthday, too. LOVE Kim's creations...she puts together the cutest things for the holidays! Enjoy your week sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretties from Heather and love the shadowbox Kim sent you. Lucky winner! Happy almost New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly!
    You lucky, Kim's altered case is so adorable and charming!
    I adore Heathers work and thought this year I might treat myself and MIL to something but all the xmas I wanted was sold out by the time I got there. You picked out wonderful things for you and your mom! Your mom must have been so excited to see her pressies!
    Happy New Year to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that was a Kim K. original the second I saw it! She's so good!
    I love the things you bought from Heather! What a special gift for your Mom.
    Have a wonderful New Year, Holly!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a beautiful win. Both Kim and Heather are very talented. I just love everything they make. You will never be disappointed.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly!
    Kim is such a crafty woman, she really comes up with the cutest things! And Heather is such a talented lady ...I bought a few things from her and she makes the prettist things :) I'm sure your mother will treasure them always! Wishing you a wonderful, Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone needs something miniature! Glad it came to your home to be loved. Heather's work is just amazing. Her talents never cease to amaze. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Love the train case by Kim. She always makes the cutest things and oh so vintage! Heather's work is always special. What great gifts. After all the busy-ness of the holidays, I can now relax and catch up on my favorite blogs :) Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so wonderful - one of kind - and even nicer being made by dear friends.. I am SO glad that you won! Happy New Year Holly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...