July16

July16

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Birthday Treat

Hi sweet friends!
Just wanted to pop in real quick, I miss reading all your blogs and seeing things you're working on and all your new treasures! I've been real busy with our little man :) He's just so precious.  

 I decided to re-opened my Etsy shop :) 
And this weekend I'm running a little sale of 15% OFF everything 
a little birthday treat for you, since today is my birthday! :) 



Just type in " birthdaytreat15 "at the checkout for 15% off :) 






Jerry of course had to have a picture too! :)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
p.s. I can't believe its already the end of August! 

xo Holly 





7 comments:

  1. HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY!!!
    Darling photos and look at all his hair!! One of my dogs sleeps like yours:)
    Enjoy your special day!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious little bundle of joy! Happy Birthday.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet friend! And oh how that little guy has grown! I know you are enjoying this summer and you are busy! I'm off to look at your shop. I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend! Birthday hugs coming you way, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Holly! Hope you had a great day. Who wouldn't stay busy with a beautiful baby boy like that! He is adorable and growing so big....is he about 3 months? Can't forget Jerry, lol, very cute boy also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little guy is adorable! Ohhhhhh, I just want to snuggle him! Happy Birthday Sweet Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son is sure growing! So so cute. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Oh, I enjoyed the pictures of your darling boy... and that cute dog, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...