July16

July16

Friday, September 21, 2012

A September weekend....

Some yummy treats!

Hope you all had a great week and welcome this weekend. I can't believe we're already on the 4th weekend of September! It's suppose to be a lot cooler temps here, high 57 tomorrow and high 56 for Sunday and calling for rain both days. Monday is looking better, sunny and 63. Tomorrow, mr. wonderful and myself are going to an indoor flea market in the morning, I'm soo excited about it!

I bought some alphabet stamps and was playing around with them a bit, I made a few tags and sewed a piece of lace on the them.

Here's a sneak peak of my shutters..... any guesses!?!? 
(*You may have seen this picture already if you're a fan of my facebook page)

This is my mom's koi fish pond, she was feeding them =) 
I just love watching them swim around.

A visit with gals out back .....
 Casey, Little Miss, Emily
I was throwing them a few apples from the trees behind me, I think they were in heaven! If I even start walking towards the trees, Casey will start trotting up to the fence and whining, waiting for those apples!

I think Jerry is trying to be cute here.... he's wanting us to sit down and watch a movie with him.
It's raining sideways right now, so I think a good movie and a warm blanket sounds real nice!
Hope you have a great and cozy weekend!
{xox} 
Holly

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish our temps were that cool!! We are still in the 90's! How cute is Jerry!! Happy autumn weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow 90s still! That's crazy. Happy Fall to you too! :) xox

      Delete
  2. I so adore these weekends...Love Autumn days...pumpkin patch today and some charity shops...pure joy. Hope your weekend was amazing. xoxox and yummmmm candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun!! I love going to the pumpkin patch. Hope you found some treasures :) My mom and I went out Friday morning to a barn sale and a few little shops. xox :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing such great pictures!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, fun blog. I'm so glad I found you. I am your newest follower, and I look forward to reading over older posts and getting to know you better. It's so nice to meet you!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you!! :) So nice to meet you too Julie! Your blog is very wonderful too!! :) hugs!

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...