July16

July16

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hi there, welcome back from the weekend! 
Happy Monday everyone!!
Why do weekends go so fast, yet they are so full of good things!? Well I got a little spare time through the weekend and listed this new little pot holder in my etsy shop.

I made this new pair of Black Onyx earrings.

 And I found this old fabric calender, that I thought I could use for something. 
The colors look like fall and as we are approaching the middle of September (already) I thought I should probably get it! lol. My Mr. Wonderful's birthday is at the end of this month!! I'm excited, I want to start planning his birthday week! :) 

I seen these cute little pitchers in an antique mall, so cute aren't they!?

Another picture of the the earrings.

My mom found someone that lives really close that was selling these chandeliers! I bought these two and my mom got 3, she got two tall ones like these and a one tiered one too. I'm excited to hang one up in the back yard out of a tree and the other I think I might put in my booth uptown!! They both are suppose to work, I might have the hubby help me check these out :) :) 




Hope you have a great Monday and start to a new week!
xo Holly


6 comments:

  1. Great chandeliers! It would look so neat hanging in a tree. I hope you're having a good week Holly :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pretty excited about them! :) Hope your have a great week too! xx

      Delete
  2. It looks like you have been busy. I love,love,love, the chandys and a linen vintage dish towels are always a fav., when I see them at sales I always buy them. Thanks for your lovely visits.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so do I, it's really hard to pass them up! lol. Hope your having a great week too! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the chandeliers!! Can't wait to see what you do!! Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Hope you're having a great week so far!! :) xo

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...