July16

July16

Friday, February 1, 2013

A happy February 1st

Happy Friday & February 1st!! 
It's officially heart month :) aka Valentine's month
Boy..... I feel like we've seen it all this week. Snow, negative temperatures, back in the 50s, rain, ice, and now we have woken up to lots of snow again! It's so pretty though, and the sun is out :)  But it's very cold out there this morning {0 degrees} Hubby is coming home at noon today from work :)  So i'm excited about that. I'm thinking some warm soup sounds good for lunch! 
Are you doing anything fun for the weekend? Or Superbowl? I think Sunday we are just going to my parents house to watch the game....and of course that means lots of snacking going on!! 

small, medium, and large candles :) 

Wishing you a wonderful & creative weekend!!! 
xox Holly 




11 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Holly. Stay warm.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, hope you enjoy the rest of yours too! :) Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Your candles look so pretty! Yes, it was below zero today here too, and then it snowed tonight. At least it looks pretty and fresh!
    Have fun watch the game,
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrrr!! We just got a lot more snow yesterday, I agree it does look so pretty and fresh out there though!! :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy the rest of yours too! :) Happy Sunday! xo

      Delete
  4. Hope your had a cozy weekend...the weather here is wet and foggy...Happy Monday. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you did too! We've been getting a lot of snow, and its still coming down! :) xo

      Delete
  5. Hi Holly! I am post catching up today, and boy do I have lots to catch up with! I love your granny cup warmer! I so enjoyed my Blueberry/Vanilla candle warmers that you sent along with your stunning heart! (I will be sharing it soon) Your little pup is so cute in the snow. We have had lots here in Ohio as well. Stay warm and cozy! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you liked the scent and it arrived safely! :) We probably have a good foot/foot and a half of snow out there. Hope you have a lovely and cozy day! xo

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...