July16

July16

Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Swap

Hellooooo! Happy Friday to you all!
 I recently participated in a Valentine Swap that Erica over at Golden Egg Vintage held.
I was paired up with such a wonderful partner, Pam over at Virginia Retro, if you haven't been over to her very sweet blog you should go visit her! It won't disappoint! & she has such a cute dog, named Doyle!

Ok.... on to the Valentines!! 
Pam really spoiled me, she sent me sooooo many goodies!
 And I loved her heart she made for me! It had lots of pretties and glitter! :) 

So many cute things, right!?! I loved everything in my box, vintage napkins, vintage Valentines, hankies, cute little erasers, candies, chocolate, pretty vintage tags, a tape measure (which I'm glad I have my own "pretty" one now!!), some beads and this sweet sweet book!

Such a darling gift this book is, it has so many beautiful vintage pictures and little prayers in it.
Here's one page with a few little images on it......sooooo cute, I love it!!
 And I so love vintage linens, so pretty! She wrapped things in each one :)

And this is the box I decorated for her:

Pam thank you sooooo much for everything again! I loved it! And I'm so glad we were partners! It's been so nice getting to know you!
Thank you Erica for hosting a great swap!! :) :) 
******
Have a fabulous Friday!!
Hugs, Holly


16 comments:

  1. Nice! So jealous of all the fun everybody had with this, I'm definitely on board next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for stopping by, and yes there will always be more fun swaps! Happy new week! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness...what fun..love your stash! xo Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly, I'm so glad you like everything. I love the "girlie" tape measure too. May have to get one for myself also, LOL! I hoped you would like the book, such precious photos. I love everything you sent me too! The one thing I wanted to send that I couldn't find was a vintage valentine or postcard with horses. Love the photo of you and your horse on the sidebar....I may come across one yet. :)

    Have fun with your new booth, I've done that before and it was a lot of work, but such fun too!

    Have a great week-end! (hugs), Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already used that tape measure a few times! :) Happy new week! :)

      Delete
  4. Very Sweet! Don't you love our blogging friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do!! It's been so much fun doing these swaps and seeing everyone else's! :) Happy new week!

      Delete
  5. Such sweet Valentine's!!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a fun swap. I love both boxes. Don't you just love being spoiled? Pam sent you some great treasures.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Participating in these swaps is just so much fun! :) Happy new week Donna! xo

      Delete
  7. What a lucky girl you are! Such sweet swaps :-)
    Happy weekend, Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gilly, these swaps have been so much fun! :) Happy new week! xo

      Delete
  8. Oh HOW FABULOUS!!!!!!! What a sweet swap!!!! Sending hugs to you and yours...and of course Mr. Jerry get tons of hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! These swaps have been so much fun! Sending many hugs to you and yours too!! And those sweet pups! :) xox

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...