July16

July16

Thursday, August 15, 2013

3 Mares


Thank you all so much for your kind, loving, sweet, well wishes, thoughts and prayers. You all are so incredibly sweet!

I wanted to share some pictures of the mares that I took a couple days ago. 
I hope their faces will leave a smile on yours. 



They are up in the front pasture right now, they have a back one full of grass, but they can't be back there too long because they'll get a belly ache from eating too much green grass. So we let them go in the back pasture for a couple hours a day. 


*Pretty flower*



I had to take this one for my husband, 
he's always said (why such the long face horsey) Lol.





Thanks for having a look! Wishing you all a wonderful day & hopefully a crafty thirfty one!
xox Hugs! Holly

5 comments:

  1. The girls would love to see your beautiful mares in person. They fell in love after our horseback riding in Durango CO this summer. My naughty Elvis horse was a constant grass eater the whole 2.5 hours. I was constantly pulling his reins up from the grass. Such fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful horses and photos!! Thanks for sharing!! Hope you are having a lovely evening! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos! Such incredible animals. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...