July16

July16

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Birthday Surprise

Hi sweet friends! Happy Tuesday!
Late last week I received the sweetest birthday surprise in the mail from Danielle over at Blessed Serendipity  It was sent in an old vintage Bingo box, I was so excited to see what was inside.
 Love this pretty hoop!! Isn't it gorgeous!?! 
I have it hang in the door way to my craft room! :) 
 This little book is so darling! All the pictures are just so cute!




Thank you soo sooo much again Danielle!! I'm so blessed to have a sweet friend like you! I love everything that you sent!! :) 

Yep..... this Thursday i'm going to be the big two five! I'm in my "mids" now. Time really does fly by!!
Wishing you all a lovely day!
xox Holly

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift from Danielle! The hoop is so sweet! I hope your Birthday is fabulous Holly!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like everything and it all arrived to you in one piece. Happy birthday to you dearest Holly. I hope your day is wonderful and full of sweet surprises.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely gifts. A gorgeous hoop. Birthday blessings, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday!!! Wishing you a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and beautiful birthday gift from Danielle!! Happiest of Birthday wishes to you!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet gifts! Wishing a terrifically fun birthday to a terrific person!

    Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Holly....(are you singing along?)

    Know you'll have a great day with your sweetie and family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you! What a beautiful package of sweet surprises from Danielle. Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely surprise!!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...