July16

July16

Monday, February 10, 2014

A Beautiful Snow Day

The horse gals wanted to pop in and say hello! 
I haven't edited these pictures at all, it was just a simply beautiful day today! So sunny and bright!!
*Warning this post is a bit photo heavy!!! 



  (mom and dad's) 

 we have just a bit of snow! 
 Casey above 
and Little Miss below, 
she wasn't wanting her picture taken today, she kept turning her butt to me! Lol 


the snow is almost over taking our round pin! 



  I'm not seeing any signs of spring around here!

 Mom's pretty shed, filled with treasures inside! 
 Fish pond in the background

Hope you enjoyed seeing a bright blue sky and the mares! :)
I'm planning to get snuggled in on the couch and work on my crochet hat, while watching some Downton Abbey with the hubby! 

SideNote:: I'm excited for my hat, as I've never made one before!! :) Can't wait to wear it! 
Hope you have a lovely evening and week!! 
xox Holly 


Linking with:: The Cottage Market 


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! I love the horses. And of course the snow. I am going to pin your horse photos onto one of my boards, if it's ok with you :) Thanks for sharing. Happy Valentine's Day, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a gorgeous day! Beautiful photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this snow is really starting to get to me and then I see these beautiful photos! Thank you for the reminder of how all our seasons are truly beautiful even though some seem longer than others... the horses are Gorgeous! Happy Valentines! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful there and your horses are so sweet!! Wish we had some pretty snow here! Have a great week Holly! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos...the first horse close up is great! Doesn't look like the girls are minding the snow, do they? Can't wait to see your hat. Fell asleep and missed Downton last night :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics! You're so lucky to have horses! I hope your hat turned out just the way you wanted...im sure it did!
    Hugs- Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to show my girls these pictures when they return home from school later today. Your horses are just beautiful. You'll have to model your hat for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! We have had grey skies for weeks ... can't wait for a sunny, blue day. M x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are gorgeous. Our skies have not been blue for a few days.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous photos. Your horses are beautiful.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! Glad you are still enjoying your snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful pictures Holly, glad you were able to get out and capture the beauty of the day. Love your mom's shed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Holly thanks for stopping by. I love that first pic seems like horses are a little nosey!! Bet they are lookin forward to Spring too!! We don't have deer here but the squirrel came and got both of the suet cakes!! Brat and I love them and the birds!! So now Sim is gonna wire the door shut on the suet holders!! LOL XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! Hope you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos! Have a wonderful Valentines Day!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. So incredibly GORGEOUS!!!!! All of the pictures make me smile!!! Hugs! and BIG BIG HUGS to Mr. Jerry and Friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...