July16

July16

Monday, February 17, 2014

A "Mitts" over load & new goodies in the shop

Hi there sweet friends! Happy new week! 
Hope you all had the most wonderful Valentine's day weekend!! Luke knows me all to well, he got me chocolates, the new Flea Market Garden Magazine(Yay!), and we went out to eat together Friday night, and then again Saturday with mom & dad and two other couples, we ate at Olive Garden and then seen a movie. {I must say the new magazine has me dreaming of warm air and lots of beautiful flowers!!} 

I finished these mitts and finally got around to take some pictures of them, and they are now listed in my shop


 I do love the way they came out, with a pretty red ruffle along the edges and a pretty red rose on top! So cute!! 
and perfect with a cup of tea!


I think they are perfect for this time of year too! Still very cold and chilly here, but will be wonderful in the spring (that is hopefully right around the corner!) 

Here's a nice neutral tan pair, also listed in my shop 

And this pair is for my mom, she wanted some of my mitts to match her Black Hawk scarf I made for her. (If you missed that post, its here)  


Thanks for stopping in! 
I have some new ideas for my shop coming soon, that I'm really excited for!! 
And for now I just listed a few new goodies!! 


Thanks so much sweet friends!! Wishing you a wonderful new week!!! 
xox Holly 



Linking with 

9 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty! Have a lovely and crafty week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. You are so talented. I swear we'll be able to wear gloves through May at the rate our snow continues. Sounds like a perfect Valentines. I love that Flea Market Garden magazine. Definitely have spring fever looking at all that lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mitts are so cute! I'm still looking for a crochet/knit class. You are talented for sure. Will check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable mitts! I love the color combination!

    Blessings
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't live in a mitten climate, but if I did, I would want those gorgeous yellow/gold mittens. The flower and ruffle detail are perfect.

    CUTE . . . CUTE . . . CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!! I need to get going on a pair of these. For some reason I can't stop making wash cloths. I made 4 yesterday alone. 30 in the last 2 weeks! Ha!! Ladies at the preschool go nuts for them! Stay cozy:) say, how's your space at the shop?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been very busy! The mitts turned out great! Have a good week, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darling are these?! Heading over to your Etsy shop now:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...