July16

July16

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Some pretties and a fun "green" swap

Hello sweet ladies! Have you been over to Viv's blog yet? 
She is having a super cute swap! I'm going to jump in the fun of this one! It's a "Secret Leprechaun" swap. Head over to her blog for more details!! 
{{ I'm thinking lots of fun green things and maybe some springy green things too! }}


Here's some new lovelies!! ....Can you guess what will be coming soon!?!! 
Some new pretties!! I just love this new handful!!

You may have noticed on my sidebar that I've added some new warmer tarts and scents to my Etsy Shop in the last few days! I plan to add things here and there! 

Love Spell :: ♥A lovely fragrance of a luscious fusion of citrus, cherry blossom, hydrangea, apple and peach; with a hint of blondewood.  It smells lovely!

I'm pretty excited about my new pile of beautiful fabrics from Donna over at Donna's Lavender Nest! She's so wonderful to order from!! :) Thanks so much Donna!! They are all so very sweet!! Some are from the "Pam Kitty" bundle!! Just darling they are!! 

Hope you're staying warm or dry! lol...it's been raining all day here and looks like a lake outside, with all of our melting snow! Feeding the horses this morning was like an adventure to get back to the barn! ....ice skating rink, muddy, and ponds! Lol. Not to mention some flooding inside the barn door and two stalls flooded. I have almost all my Valentine decorations down, and i'm thinking moss balls, and some greenery around! 

Have a lovely day!
xo Holly 



Linking with

6 comments:

  1. Hi Holly,
    I'm so glad you stopped by today and introduced yourself. It's always great to meet a new blogger. I came over here to see what you do...very talented I would say! Knitting (love your mitts) and jewelry making are something I've never done...all of my money goes to support the scrapbook paper companies-LOL!
    I hope you'll stop again. I'm following you, too.
    Have a fun weekend...stay warm!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with the jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whole lot of sweet cuteness in this post Holly! I've entered Viv's swap too, looks like fun.

    I'm having a giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty handful of jewelry and the bright spring colors of the fabric. Sounds like you'll be keeping yourself busy. Don't float away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright and cheery fabric! And those beads! Ohhhhhhhhhh! I signed up for the swap, too. It's going to be such fun to surprise our friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you love your fabric. You really made some great choices.
    Your beads are so pretty.
    Hope you are staying warm?
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...