July16

July16

Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Pretties

Good morning!! 
Happy Friday!
I thought I'd share a few pretties with you real quick!! 

I got some more "pretty" bottles (from Hobby Lobby 50% off) for my bottle tree 
that my dad made for me (: 

I found this cute little vanity stool for only $3 
I'm going to re-do it. I'm thinking some spray paint, and a cute seat cushion! :)

A fresh batch of Cranberry Marmalade {All Natural Soy Wax} Warmer Tarts 
You can find lots of warmer tarts to choose from in my Etsy Shop.

Today marks 10 years that my sweetie and I have been together! Crazy how time flies!! 
Looking forward to many more sweet memories to create with him. 

ps. I also thrifted that cute plate for .50 and an old scrabble game with the black tiles and white lettering!! Yipeeee! **Confession I got two of those plates and only at .50 each!! tehe!!

Hope you have a beautiful weekend sweet friends! 
xox Holly 



8 comments:

  1. I love that bottle tree, Holly! How sweet that your dad made it for you. And I can't wait to see your vanity stool makeover. Post a pic on IG for me!

    Have a wonderful weekend,

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle tree is so cool! Don't you love finding sweet little plates like that? They're so perfect for putting jewelry or candles...anything on!
    Congrats on 10 years!!!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on ten wonderful years together, wishing you many, many more:-) Love that little stool, you'l' make it so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to you & Luke :-) Love those pretty bottles and your tree!
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need a bottle tree! So very pretty! Have a lovely weekend celebrating your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that bottle tree and congratulations on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sweet Friend! Your bottle tree is really cool! I use the same dishes for my everyday dishes. They are called Hazel, by Scio. They were made in the 50's. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Late catching up here.. Love the bottle tree and your 10 years! Sweet 10 yr. Plate and congrats. Love your hanging basket too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...