July16

July16

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Crochet Boot Cuffs are in the Shop!

Hi there sweet friends!! 
Happy Thursday!!
I've been catching up with some of you today, and I'm enjoying it and our gloomy day! 
Some of my crochet boot cuffs are now listed in my Etsy Shop . After I finish a few more candles batches I'll be onto making more boot cuffs! I so look forward to the cooled off weather and sitting down in the evening and crocheting some! 
Well here are a few pairs .....
 'Pumpkin Spice'

 'Light Pink'

 'Pink!'
Thought these would be perfect for
 "October, breast cancer awareness!"


And 'Oatmeal'




Thanks for stopping by!! Have a lovely evening!!
xo Holly




8 comments:

  1. This are SO cute and a great idea! AND HEY...you're showing off your boots! I'll put a link to this post on my boot post! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boot cuffs...have them in several colors. They were one of the first ideas I pinned on Pinterest. I am sure they will fly out of your Etsy shop. Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog...you're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the boot cuffs!! Now I just need to commit and buy myself a pair of boots - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and pretty colors!! Cute boots, too!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so darling Holly!

    Happy Fall craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Holly, they are so cute! Bet they will sell very well. Keep on crocheting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boot cuffs are adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and I'm sure your Etsy shop will sell out. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...