July16

July16

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Purple Martin BirdHouse

For Father's day my sister and I got our dad this Purple Martin Bird House.
"The Purple Martin (Progne subis) is the largest North American swallow.These aerial acrobats have speed and agility in flight, and when approaching their housing, will dive from the sky at great speeds with their wings tucked......" To read a little bit more on these birds, click HERE.



Putting it together :)

And WAALAA.... :)



Happy Wednesday!!

I'll be posting some pictures of my new curtain soon
and a few of my new treasures from yesterday!  I can tell you that I
absolutely love how my curtain came out!  EEEE!! I'm excited! But now I need to get outside and feed the horses! :) Have a fun day!
xxx



~Holly~

8 comments:

  1. What a cute birdhouse!!! I'm sure your dad loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he did!! He's excited to get it up :) xx HOlly

      Delete
  2. love the purple martin house. so sweet of you to get it for your dad for father's day. thoughtful and creative, my favorite combination.

    xo
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birdhouse is so neat! And, what a sweet gift! Can't wait to see your curtain and treasures! Have a lovely day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, thank you so much for visiting me at Creative Breathing. I can tell by this absolutely adorable blog that you are a very sweet person. Love that you are a newlywed, (so is my daughter), love that you love horses, love that you get excited about vintage things. PS I also love that you have started a "family". My daughter has as well! Have a great week ahead! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well thank you Elizabeth!! :) You're so sweet! That's so wonderful your daught is also a newlywed :) Congratulations to them :) I do really really love vintage things!! Hope you have a lovley day! xo Holly

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...