July16

July16

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Strawberry Pickin'

My love and I went strawberry eating....I mean picking
 (seriously more like eating..lol) I love fresh strawberries and being out
in the patch is just a wonderful feeling, ya know!?

We were a little early in the season, but there
were plenty of good little ones out there.
We had a blast, as always!! The patch we went to and
have went to in the past is really big and really nice :)

Since we picked all those fresh strawberries...hmm... what to do with them all!?!?!
~STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE! YES!~

I knew we were going picking after Luke got off work,
so during the day I made some little shortcake biscuits.


Our Strawberry Shortcake::
*shortcake biscuit~ (make them)
warm up in the microwave for about 13 sec.
*cut fresh strawberries mix with a little sugar and water
*vanilla ice cream
*whip cream if you'd like!

Today & Monday(our official day{the 4th}) the hubby and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary!! && on Tuesday it will be 8 years together<3 :) :)

Hope you all have a loving weekend!!!
xo Holly

Linking with::

8 comments:

  1. Yummy! I absolutely love fresh strawberries and the shortcakes look scrumptious. I often make chocolate covered strawberries too - so yummy and easy!

    Happy Anniversary!!!! How lovely. Enjoy Holly! XO Helena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUM! I love those (choc covered strawberries) too!! :) Thank you xx, Holly

      Delete
  2. Looks like such fun!! Love strawberries!! Happy anniversary!! Have a wonderful time celebrating! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry Shortcake...Yum!! I love love it! :) I have never picked them from a patch like that...but would love to.

    Happy Anniversary to you and your hunny! I hope you two have a wonderful celebration! :)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO delish! Oh you should definetely try to go picking this summer! It's fun :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! You guys are an adorable couple! Happy anniversary. We are just getting our first strawberries here too.
    I love corgi dogs too.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment :) I love fresh strawberries! So good!! Do you have any corgis? They are so great :) HUGS! Holly

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...