July16

July16

Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st

Happy October 1st!
The leaves are starting to change colors and fall already, it's always so beautiful. 

 Last week I received this wonderful gift in the mail, from Renee over at My Vintage Mending
She is the sweetest! I was so excited to see this cute package!

 Love this little tag!! SO cute! :) 

I can't begin to thank her enough for sending these precious little horses to me!
So thoughtful and nice of her!! 
She even wrapped them in a vintage hankie. I love them. 
Thank you Renee!


Hope you have a great Monday and start to a wonderful week ahead!!
&&
I also hope you stop a moment and enjoy the beautys of nature. 
Many hugs, Holly

11 comments:

  1. Happy October! Such a beautiful and sweet gift from Miss Renee!! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that book when I was little! Have fun reading and playing with your little ponies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I did use to have some little horses like those, I loved playing with them! When I was little I always went to church with my grandma on Sunday and took along one of my favorites to quietly play with :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely gift, and such beautiful pics too. Happy October, Holly :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly,
    What a sweet gift from Renee. It's so much fun receiving surprises in the mail. Happy fall to you too.

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this time of year..today there is a real nip in the Autumn air and I am loving the coziness of it all. Such a sweet thoughtful gift you received. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving that cozy feeling and the crisp air too! I'm excited for sweatshirts, sweaters, boots and warm blankets :) Have a great rest of the evening! xo

      Delete
  6. Holly, Every time I see horses in an antique store, I always pike them up and think of you. It seems we all do now! What a sweet gift from Renee. She is such a special person. Hope your fall weekend is wonderful! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I know it's crazy when i'm out at thrift stores and antique malls I see things that remind me of several of you lovely ladies on here :) Hope you have a great weekend too! xox

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...