July16

July16

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thrifty Nifties!

Happy sweet day to you! 
I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!
I feel a little behind here on the blog, if you follow me on Instagram, then you probably already seen these cute thrifty finds. I found these a couple weeks ago. I thought the books were so colorful, loved those cute shakers and those watches for re purposing/jewelry making, and of course I love a bag of laces and trims!! 



 I have been enjoying these flowers lately, just yesterday I was taking a whole bunch of pictures of them with butterflies and bees....I'll have to show those another time! :) 

I also found this cage at a garage sale recently, it was bright gold color and in need of some new paint! 
I decided on this creamy white for now and its hanging out from a branch right by my fairy garden! 

 I made a little something special for my mom, just because (: 
............
the one that says "Mother" xxx 

Happy mid-week!! 
Hope you have a lovely rest of the week and stay cool! 
I'm so enjoying this summer<3 
xox Holly 


Linking with:::

14 comments:

  1. Yes, I think I did see your nifty thrifties on Instagram... I remembered the watches! What sweet idea for those teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! I would love to dig through that bag of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Holly,
    I am fairly new to Blogging.
    Just wanted to say that I think you are one of the sweetest young ladies I have come across ;)
    You are so upbeat and positive!!!
    I really look forward to your posts.
    I also enjoy your ideas and crafts!
    The Best to You ;)
    Beth Boothe/OK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all the sneak peeks on your Instagram. I hate to admit how addictive I've been to seeing everyone's latest pics. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet finds my dear. It is always a great find when you can find lace.
    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors of those books are just perfect!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun finds! Those watches make me think of my sweet grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the watches and the salt and peppers. So sweet of you to make your mom a little just because gift.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought of buying old watches for crafting! Great idea! I bought a bird cage last week too. It was already white and I am painting it black! It's for a Halloween craft I am making! Great finds!

    xoxo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the salt & pepper shakers! I always wonder where they treasures have traveled from....now they have a wonderful home - again! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet finds! Love all the lacey goodness! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a "thing" for those old watches too. I've got the best of intentions in making something with them, but for now they're just looking pretty in a bowl!
    I just took a stroll through your Fairy Garden, and it's just so sweet! I've been fighting the urge all summer to make one, but after seeing yours I'm getting that feeling again. Hobby Lobby has some reeeally cute things, and they're probably on clearance by now...... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What pretty tea cups...they make a thoughtful gift! And I love your thrift finds! The bag of lace makes my eyes get big! haha! Have a fun week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those salt and pepper shakers are so sweet. I'm really liking those watches too, and of course, the wax candle tea cup you made for you mom.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...