July16

July16

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fresh Flowers


Happy Friday everyone!! Hope you all have a nice weekend! I got these pretty flowers Tuesday, nothing like having some fresh flowers around the house. Yesterday I was able to get all my squares squared for the quilt I've been working on. Hoping to get some more done with them, but they might have to wait until next week. This weekend the hubby and I are working on the house some more.

We have two riding lawn mowers and they both aren't working. Thankfully my mom and dad live right down the road, although I feel bad relying on dad to come down and mow because they have a huge yard that has to be mowed too! lol. Last night after Luke got off work he push mowed the front and some of the back (closer to the house and shed) ....that way it doesn't look such like a dandelion field. haha.


Have a good one!
~Holly

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers Miss Holly!! Look forward to seeing the quilt!! Have a great and sunny weekend!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...