July16

July16

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{Jewelry Show} Art Attack ((Part 1))

Hi there!! I'm excited to show you some pictures from over the weekend. It was the 19th annual "Art Attack" in Harbor Country, MI. Here's just some of the pictures from my booth, I think I'm going to do a part 2 also. I would love to show you a couple pics of the art and the great appetizers and drinks we had too. So stay tuned!












It was a fun experience, my mother went with me on Saturday (the first day) and that was great! She ended up buying this beautiful art painting....I'll also have to show you a picture of it too. :)
So there you are, that was my booth! So again stay tuned for part 2 for more pictures!!! :) Hope everyone is have a lovely Wednesday!

~Smiles~
Holly




2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Your table is gorgeous and I hope you sold a bunch! I can't wait to see part 2.

    Have a great day!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so wonderful!! Love your pretty display!! Hope you sold many items, too!! Look forward to Part 2!! Have a great night!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...