July16

July16

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'll Have Another....

Kentucky Derby 138 Winner:: "I'll have Another" was the horse's name.
I kinda think it would be neat to go to the derby sometime; with all the fancy dancy hats and the beautiful horses that make it a huge event. From the pictures, the grounds look sooo beautiful. And where we live we aren't too far away, just a few hours.

here's a soapy horse getting bathed in the morning before the race :P

AND NOW FOR THE FANCY HATS!!!







 Pretty Roses

{{Simply beautiful}}

~Holly~

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What "subtle" hats everyone wore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely some hats!! ;) Such a pretty horse!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all the hats, that would be so fun!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! It would be alot of fun picking one out and adding your own touch to it! :)

      Delete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...