July16

July16

Monday, June 3, 2013

A sweet start to June

Happy June ((already!))
The weeks seem to just be flying by! 
There's just not enough time in a day to do all the things I want to do! Lol. 

Here is a cute clothespin bag I brought home with me from a barn sale. I was so excited to have found it! After seeing Heather's from Vintage Grey, I've been wanting to make one, and this would be a perfect example/pattern for me to start one!! When I seen it, I immediately thought of her sweet clothespin bags that she's been making! :)  


 Vintage hankie scarf I made up for my booth (at Uptowne Shoppes)
{My lady likes modeling things}

Here are a few pillows I recently took up to my booth, I hope someone will give them a loving home :) 

And my other lady has been trying on patriotic skirts. 
I thought this one was so cute, I picked this up also at the barn sale. 
Love how darling the ruffle is and the red ric rac trim.  


 A few Vintage Market Tote Bags went up to the shop (in my booth)
and pssst there's a sale on them too! 

 And here are a couple crochet smell good sachets,
 filled with "Apples and Maple Bourbon" ....these were kind of fun to make! 

Have you been up to anything fun lately?? :) 
Hope you are having a lovely fresh start to June! 
Have a wonderful day!
xo Holly


7 comments:

  1. Oh, your blog looks just beautiful! Love everything you've done for your shop! The bags are adorable and love the crochet sachets. Check your email for one from me...ok?

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly after lookin at your sachets I was wondering if you could whip me up a granny coaster to go with my cozie you made me? No hurry cuz I am leaving for vaca this Friday and will be gone a week. But I think that would be so cool!! Get back with me when you can!! THANKS!! Love ya Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that clothespin bag! It has great potential for a darling makeover. Thank you for your sweet little package, Holly. I'll be posting it on the blog later this week. Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clothespin bag! Can't wait to see the one you make! ;) The polka dot skirt is so cute!! Wishing you a sweet week Holly! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow crochet pillow is adorable! I love old round pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! You've been making so many cute things. Hankie Scarves! What a great idea!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly you have been pretty such lovely makes and that skirt is so cute. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...