July16

July16

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pin Cushions

Hello, Happy Wednesday!! I've been wanting to share a few of my 
pin cushions I've been making. And here they are!! For the the smaller ones I put them in to a vintage jello mold cup. Aren't they cute!! And I used vintage buttons for the centers.



 A couple of the molds I picked up at a barn sale, I was pretty excited to find them because I already knew what I wanted to use them for! And then a sweet lady that owns a small business in our local town, gave me a few too, after seeing a couple pin cushions that I made!! So nice of her! Her little shop is called "My Great Aunt Lucy's," its a vintage boutique. 



*  *  *
I've listed a few in my Etsy Shop if you'd like to take a look! :) 

Hope you all have a wonderful day! It's beautiful and sunny here, high 76 today. 
Lots of errands to run later and I need to clean the house!!! Lol.

xo Holly



10 comments:

  1. These are just darling!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment on about my Doll House!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, these are adorable! I love the idea for using the tart tins...I've been collecting a bunch and that idea never occured to me. I'm sure they will be a hit on your etsy shop page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are your pincushions! Love your fabric selections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! They are sew cute!! And they look so adorable with your sewing machine. They would also look amazing in a kitchen vignette. Congratulations on your anniversary! Have a wonderful day, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all Holly!! Love using the tins, too!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the little red one - so cute! A little cherry muffin! Very cute!!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PIN CUSHION MANIA!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! These are just so so happy I can't help but SMILE and then SMILE some more!!!! The tins are amazingly cute!!! Sending hugs and BIG BIG CORGI hug to Mr. Jerry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, but they are just the cutest! Such pretty colors and patterns too. You did a fantastic job on them.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have some jello molds calling my name!! Never enough pin cushions....super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh--love these! Pinned them :)

    (No pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...