July16

July16

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy sweet Thursday! & DIY Bird Bath

Hi there! Happy sweet Thursday!
Tuesday and Wednesday I rode a couple hours in the car with my mom and grandma to go visit my cousin and aunt. It was a wonderful little trip, and so nice to see the family, never a dull moment, we had a lot of laughs :)

Here's my 'NEW' bird bath...... 
I made it from a lamp shade upside down and bought a pretty light fixture last time I was at the auction :) 
And just set it right inside! :) 
  
I listed this pretty afghan blanket in my Etsy Shop

 It has just gorgeous and sweet colors, I almost just want to keep it :) 

A new garland I added to my booth at (Uptowne Shoppes in LaPorte, IN)

 Thought it was so cute blowing in the wind, and somewhat a little patriotic too!!

I had a girl from work order this cute custom giraffe softie.
I thought he turned out pretty good! 
She wanted him pink, and when I found these colors I just thought it looked like her! :) 


Hope you have a wonderful day! 
I think Luke and I are going to pick strawberries tonight!! 
We got all the things we need to make Strawberry Jam .....I'm excited : )

Wishing you Big smiles for the day!!!!
xo Holly



Linking with~

19 comments:

  1. Ok, I don't know which cute thing to comment on first! The amazing birdbath, or maybe the patriotic garland! Love it all! Somebody is going to be thrilled with their new giraffe!
    Have a great time making jam Holly!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all your creations. I love that bird bath idea. So clever to use the upside down lamp shade...a perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That afghan is screaming to stay at home with you!! Its so bright and fun!! Love the banner and such a creative birdbath! Fun fun!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty makes, love the bird bath idea ~ Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant upcycle for your bird bath! Love it. Both girls love yarn afghans. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bird bath turned out terrific. Love the idea. The colors on your blank remind me of sherbert soooo pretty. Hope you have fun picking strawberries.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of cute goodies! Love the birdbath. What was the bottom part made out of?

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duh - just looked at your birdbath again and you said the bottom was a lampshade!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. For my fav it is a toss-up between the bird bath and the giraffe. I think the giraffe wins by a nose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet things as usual Holly! Love your birdbath, very creative. The colors in that afghan are so pretty. Yum, strawberry picking sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your birdbath!! Just my kind of shabby chic style. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh EVERYTHING is FABULOUS but the bird bath...that simply ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how wonderful is that and what lucky birdies...first they get a vintage china bird feeder and now this!!!! They are going to be coming to visit you in FLOCKS!!!!!!! Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend and sending tons of hugs and extra ones for My friend...Mr. Jerry!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Holly that bird bath rocks!! You know I LOVE it!! LOL Very clever!! Oh how I wish we lived closer together I would love to come over and make jars of jam with you!! I bought some cute little jars on my vaca at a garage sale. I really want to make jam or salsa for them. My daughter Kaitlin is leaving for college in Connecticut in Aug. and she is so cute she wants to use lot's of my canning jars for her little apartment to store things in. I LOVE it!! I have jars everywhere!! Keep up the good work!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Holly! I have had the best time reading your past posts! I have been so busy lately and have really missed your blog. Looks like you have been busy too! I love the birdbath!! How adorable. The banner is just as cute as can be as is the giraffe! I just finished making strawberry jam, now it's on to peach and blackberry. Have a wonderful weekend, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many pretty things...LOVE that little banner blowing in the wind :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the birdbath!! Next time I see an old lampshade at an estate or garage sale, I will pick it up and use yours an example!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blanket has lovely colors! I can understand you would like to keep it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the garlands!! And the birdbath was a really neat idea!!


    firefliesandbumblebees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Isn’t the globe birdbath too deep for the birds to use?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...