July16

July16

Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Quick and Easy Easter Goodie Bag

Hi sweet friends,
 hope your weekend is beautiful and you're able to enjoy some lovely sunshine! 

Here's a quick, easy, and fun goodie bag for you on Easter! 
I made several of these up for tomorrow! 
First gather your supplies:::
Ice cream cones
M&M
Malt Ball Eggs
Peeps
Clear bags, some pretty ribbon, and some tape!
 I cut the peeps in half and stuck them in the cones, 
then put three malt ball eggs on top then added M&M's as filler

 I just put the cone in one corner of the bags and then sorta roll the bag around, taped it and then tied it off. I trimmed the tops of my bags so they were a little shorter and this is how they turned out! So excited to give these out tomorrow and today!! (: 


So fun! 
I know all my crafty friends would like to make these!! :) 

Happy Easter!!!
Easter hugs, Holly 



11 comments:

  1. Your little Easter treats are adorable, Holly!
    Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! What a great idea! Yum-yum! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, they are so pretty too. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea so much, because I bet you could make these for every single holiday or event, just change what you put in the cones. So cute!
    Happy Easter!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun treats!! Wishing you a very blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Happy Easter Holly!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable this is Holly...and yummy too! I hope you had a fun day sweetie!...
    Every time I pop in here I look at that wedding photo and say to myself "How BEAUTIFUL!!!" xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I bet these were a real hit yesterday! So cute and easy, Hope you had a great Easter!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute Easter treat ! I hope you had a wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just as precious as you my sweet friend!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...