July16

July16

Monday, April 28, 2014

I just couldn't wait....

Hi there!!! 
You guys..... I bought my first pink Pyrex today!!!!
I'm so excited
I feel I may be starting another addiction collection! :) 
So I took a few pictures with my camera, these are from my cell (sorry the quality isn't too great) But I just couldn't wait to show you!! 

This is what we ate for dinner tonight, it was pretty good.....so very easy too!
Put a few salmon fillets in the middle of a 9x13, half the tomatoes and put on one side and green beans on the other. I drizzled a little olive oil on them and just a little salt and pepper. On the salmon I used a little lemon pepper seasoning and melted butter. 
Put in the oven at 400 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes!! 

Only one pan to use and clean!! 
Thank you pinterest for the recipe! 
I have it pinned on my Food Board (: 

 The horses were grooming each other in the pasture (: 

Have a great night!! 
I'll be back with better pictures,(lol) and with a few finds I brought home from the estate sale too!! :)

xo Holly 



11 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you find something like that! I love your pink Pyrex, still looking for some too, but I did find a pink striped one awhile back and did cartwheels!
    Love hat summer idea! Must try this one for sure! I like to eat fish already twice a week. Roasted beggies are yummy, too! The horses are Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I'm so happy to hear that you found yourself some cute pink Pyrex! Warning...it's sooo addicting! I've told myself so many times that I'm done collecting it. But I simply can't walk away if I see it at Goodwill or a thrift store. It's so fun to collect though!
    Love the pic of the horses! :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes - I only have a bit of my mum's old Pyrex but I often come across it in charity shops - I shall have to keep an eye out of pink bits!
    Have a lovely day
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't jumped on the Pyrex bandwagon yet when I've been at estate sales, but I'm so tempted. Your dinner looked amazing and so healthy!! I'll have to show Josie the horses picture. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will need to buy any pink piece of Pyrex you see now!!! Hope you find more, real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink is perfect for you!! I'll keep my eyes open for you!! LOL You know just to enable your (addiction) collection!! Delish meal there too!! Your new header ROCKS!!! I love it!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is one of my favorite colors in Pyrex. So happy you found a piece! Your salmon looks so delicious. Hope you have a happy day!

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finding Pyrex is so much fun. Love your new piece. Your dinner looks really good.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only have one piece of pink pyrex and it is the small casserole in the Amish Butterprint. I love your divided dish!

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounded yummy...and easy too. Thanks sweetie! ...Love that pink Pyrex! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pink are always so pretty and sweet to find! I hope I get lucky one day! ;) I just have one large bowl with pink leaves that was my great grandmothers, so I look froward to adding more! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...