July16

July16

Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Pretties

Hi there!! A very happy sweet Friday to you!! 
We're having a big warm up over the weekend, so excited to get outside and enjoy it!! 
In my last post you might have seen some old silverware that I got, well here's what I'm doing with them! 
After a good washing, I stamped these and added some sweet vintage brooch pieces to them! 
"Junk Queen, Coffee Lover, Mother, Dessert First, Spread Love"
I'll be taking these up to my booth this weekend. 
I have some new display ideas for my booth too. 
With a little help from hubby and dad to move a giant cabinet ..... 

The cute bird nest necklace is now listed in my Etsy Shop 
 I made some nest earrings with some peachy 
colored fresh water pearls, love the way they came out! 

And you may ask yourself what do we have here....
well its an arm party of course! haha 

These were a few earrings I made for a custom order
 Another look at this cute bracelet :) 
~I'll be making more of these so fun to wear with others!

Oh and ps. these cute coasters are from Heather (: Aren't they darling!!

A "soar" necklace I'm working on 
 And last but not least....
 "I'd Rather Be Thrifting" hand stamped piece 
I love this one! 

Hooray for spring like weather this weekend!!! 
Hope you can enjoy some nice weather too! 
Have a lovely weekend!! 
xo Holly 

6 comments:

  1. You do an excellent job on your stamping. I have tried and haven't gotten the hang of it yet. Cute pieces! Happy weekend!

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet things Holly! You're very creative. Love the silver spoons.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried stamping. Your silver spoons are wonderful. Beautiful jewelry too. We spent all day outside yesterday cleaning and raking. Although the grass is muddy and brown, it was wonderful breathing in the warm temps and fresh air! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly! I am interested in buying the spreading love knife and the blessed bracelet. Shoot me an email at sewnwithgrace@yahoo.com with the particulars. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly girl how much is your silverware? In box me or email me!! You are getting better n better girl!! Love it and you!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your pretty creations. Those little nest earrings are adorable. Great job on the silverware stamping, they sell like hotcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...