July16

July16

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Sweet Day





A very sweet thank you for making my first market day fun and successful!!! 
I sent out all the orders today! :)  I took a few pictures outside, I have flowers in full bloom next to the pumpkins! This normally does not happen! Lol. Last week we went apple picking with my family, we love the Honey Crisps and I had to get some Johnagolds too! They are so sweet, crisp, and yummy! We've been working on our little stack of apples! We're so lucky to have a few orchards really close to our house. I'm hoping to finish these apples off and go get some more! :) I didn't make a pie yet and would love to, so we might be going picking again!  We have some friends getting married this weekend, and we're excited to get to go! It should be a lot of fun!! Are you up to anything fun?? I'm sure hoping I get some crafting time soon! I already have some Christmas ideas in mind!! :) 

Wishing you all a lovely rest of the week and weekend!!
xox Holly 

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty picture of your blooming flowers with the pumpkin and bike. Yippee for fall! Enjoy your weekend wedding celebration with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Honey Crisp apples!! It's Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photos and yummy apples! Looks like you have a fun weekend planned! Happy sweet autumn day to you Holly! xoHeather

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like a white picket fence! Enjoy the wedding. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your friends weekend! So glad your market day was a success!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...